You can use the Conference Room Settings to change the settings of the rooms in detail.
You can change the following items in the settings:
- Email address
- Room name
- cost centre
- Start mode
- Security (conference starts with moderator’s access)
- Interactive (conference starts with the first participant)
- Presentation (all participants are muted, the moderator speaks)
- Entry signal
- exit signal
- name recording
- maximum participant number
- Moderator PIN (change is effective immediately)
- Participant PIN (change is effective immediately)
- Automatic PIN generation (in days)
- confernce code
- on-hold music
- Conference ends after moderator hangs up
Click on “Save” to finalize the changes. Click “Cancel” to undo the changes.
Please note that you cannot edit a room during a running conference! The changes always become active at the beginning of the next conference.